Dear Partners and Friends of Symrise,
The corona pandemic presents us with a challenging environment worldwide. Symrise is closely monitoring the development of the COVID 19 situation and its impact on various aspects of its business.
At the moment, all of Symrise's production sites are continuing to operate, even in the so called hot spots. We experience some delays in the delivery of raw materials. This is due to limited international logistics.
Within our risk mitigation approach, the crisis team is exploring, defining and implementing appropriate measures to ensure the continuous operation of our sites. These measures follow the Symrise protocols for pandemic crisis situations and are tailored to the country-specific requirements of the national authorities.
The safety of our employees and business partners is particularly important to us. We have therefore created solutions for working from home and introduced staggered shift models in production and in the laboratories to keep contact between our employees as low as possible. Thanks to these measures, Symrise has so far prevented any effects on the health situation of its employees.
Extended preventive measures at the Symrise sites:
- Restriction of business trips and visitors on site
- Intensified hygiene regulations (precise instructions for washing hands, no shaking hands, etc.)
- Improved cleaning and disinfection routines
- Implementation of guidelines for working from home and separation of shifts as well as teams to reduce contact
- Exchange and cooperation with local authorities on the situation
The health of our employees and business partners is a top priority for our company. We are confident that we will overcome this crisis together.
Symrise Executive Board